Monday, August 23, 2010

What are best shampoos/conditioners for oily hair?

What are some good light-medium hold hairsprays that are okay for my hair type?


What are good brands for oily hair shampoo and conditioner?


What types of shampoos and conditioners should I use, and how often? (ex: clarifying shampoos, volumizing shampoos, etc.)


What do I look for in good oily hair products?What are best shampoos/conditioners for oily hair?
alll ur needs can be solved with one produvt and that is sunsilk and it amzing trust me hun!!








good luck!!!What are best shampoos/conditioners for oily hair?
any head %26amp; shoulders i used to have that problem and i still use it as regular shampoo!:]
I would recommend the Scalp Therapy shampoo and conditioner by Bumble and Bumble. It helps balance out the scalp, so it won't be so oily. That way if your scalp is healthier, then in turn your hair is also healthier.


In terms of styling products, it really depends on the texture and density of your hair??? Post some more info please.


Hope this helps :-)
I use Tresemme, that or Herbal Essences. It works for every type of hair. And usually the volumizing shampoo works best.
For oily hair, almost any cheap clarifying shampoo will do; I'd go with Suave for price.





Regarding spray, I'd select Paul Mitchell's Freeze %26amp; Shine; it's great for oily hair or humid environments.

No comments:

Post a Comment