Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is Aussie shampoo and conditioners good?

How would you rate it out of 10?Is Aussie shampoo and conditioners good?
Yes, i use it every night! It truly does wonders for my hair. My hair is very puffy and I try to make it straight as possible. it never worked until I tried Aussie. Trust me, It works!!Is Aussie shampoo and conditioners good?
That depends, it really adds a lot of moisture and therefore if you already have more oil oil you would not use it, as you will look greasy quicker, but if you are dealing with more dryness then it is great to add moisture.
YES!!! they have done wonders on my hair
The leave in conditioner is great! I have extremely thick hair but my friend let me have some and it worked!





I rate their products and 10, I havent had any trouble with them!
well,





whatever shampoo i use i always look sexay


but then im natually hot.





mwah x
it is really good and it has to be because it is made fro austarlians and they need to keep their hair well protected, because of allthe sunlight and all. I use it everyday and i would rate it about 8.5
I would rate it a 9 because I have the Dual Personality shampoo and it makes my hair super clean and gets rid of my split ends and it is amazing.
my mom used it for about a year and was unsatisfied with the results.


鈾ly
Conditioner is conditioner if you ask me. As long as it is super thick, use it!!! It's never the shampoo that counts in my eyes. I want my hair coated with the best creamed conditioner there is.
They are just as good as any others. I like the way they smell better than most products but haven't found them to be any worse or better than Pantene, Salon Selectives, Herbal Essence, John Frieda or even Suave.
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment