Monday, August 23, 2010

Where can I buy Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioners in the UK? Internet sites welcome too :]?

Right, Ive been looking for Mane 'n Tail shampoo and conditioners in London, but i just cant find it :(





http://www.manentail.com/products/person鈥?/a>





Pretty much that :(








Helps Please? :]





xWhere can I buy Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioners in the UK? Internet sites welcome too :]?
You can get them in black hair shops. In finsbury park (stroud green road there is a shop called Pak. You can get them in there.Where can I buy Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioners in the UK? Internet sites welcome too :]?
I buy it and I've found the cheapest place is Amazon. The other places ship from abroad and charge silly postage rates! Hope this helps!
google shopping results uk
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment