Saturday, August 21, 2010

My friend doesn't use conditioner and her hair is amazing. Will the same happen to mine if i just use shampoo?

thanks :)My friend doesn't use conditioner and her hair is amazing. Will the same happen to mine if i just use shampoo?
EW no!!!!!!! Your friends hair has something called Ectopizemus, which it when hair is naturally smooth and it is actually unhealthy to use conditioner. If your hair isnt like that, then keep using conditioner or your hair will be disgusting. Trust me, I have Ectopizemus and my sister doesnt. Your friend has naturally smooth and silky hair. Keep conditioning, trust me.My friend doesn't use conditioner and her hair is amazing. Will the same happen to mine if i just use shampoo?
It might it might not if you have dryer hair then you need conditioner she might not use conditionerr cause she has oily hair, see what kind of shampoo she uses is it Pantene?





my friends use Pantene and now i do and i love my hair it's soo shiny i use the Pantene sheer voulme i used to use Redken but i likt this way better
Nope, all depends on the hair type...and if you chemically treat it or not. I used to never have to use conditioner, it actually made me hair oily, but now that I color it, I can't go without it!





You can try it and see how it works, but if you don't see any change, always use conditioner. In the end it's going to do nothing but help it!
you should start with does you friend straighten her hair or blowdry it if not? that might be a eason also different peoples hair produce different kinds of natural oils. i recommend that if youre brave enough try it. but it might not wirk and your hair coould end up drastically drying up.
it depends on what kind of hair your friend has, and what her hair care routine is. she probably uses something for her hair after she showers.


if you both have exactly the same hair care routine, you might as well try it. i would ask her abut her hair products first.
No, different hair types need different products. It's always recommended to use a small amount of conditioner (but well rinsed out afterwards) to protect the hair against damage.
No, she must have some special type of shampoo, you really shouldn't stop using conditioner, it makes your hair healthier looking.
Probably not, conditioner is used to make your hair softer, shinier, and more manageable.
Probably not. Most people need a little conditioner to prevent damage from brushing, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment