Monday, August 23, 2010

What are some good shampoos/conditioners for dry/damaged hair?

I've dyed my hair alot and I also straighten it, so it's dry and damaged, and it's realllll frizzy. I'd like to know what shampoos and conditioners are good for damaged hair?





I mean store bought brands. If I tell my mom to take me to Sallys, she'll tell me she will and then it'll never happen.





Help me out a little? :)What are some good shampoos/conditioners for dry/damaged hair?
For shampoo I like Nexxus Therappe.What are some good shampoos/conditioners for dry/damaged hair?
Here's the deal: if you get sauve, garnier or herbal essence your hair will become even worse. Please don't do that to yourself! Those products either contain parafin wax (which coats the hair strand until it eventually chokes it and it breaks off) or alkaline (which strips the hair of everything including the stuff you need!). Do you honestly think your hair will be healthy if you wash it with .99 cent shampoo that for some reason has drain cleaner in it? You really really need to invest in at least some paul michell or joico, especially where you say your hair is chemically damaged with box color.





Look for something with natural ingredients and humuctants, and possibly protien.
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration


http://herbalessences.com/us/collections鈥?/a>





Herbal Essences Breaks Over


http://herbalessences.com/us/collections鈥?/a>





Dove Intense Damage Repair


http://www.dove.us/#/Products/Hair/Inten鈥?/a>





Dove Cool Moisture


http://www.dove.us/#/Products/Hair/gofre鈥?/a>





I would really suggest Dove Intense Damage Repair for you.
You should try redken, or schwarzkopf. I always use those and i dye my hair an straigten it. Those brands are a bit expensive but work great! You should be able to get them at any proffesional hair salon.
Aussie is pretty good - I bought some during the winter when my hair was going wild and it tamed the splits. I always use Pantene ProV, and I love it.
Matrix is THE BEST to repair hair, it works fast and is long lasting. It smells wonderful too.
herbal essence really works, because i flat iron my hair all the time and it keeps it healthy
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment