Monday, August 23, 2010

What is some really good good hair shampoos/conditioners?

Thanks in advance!





Details-


Thick. LOADS of hair. It's blonde. Frizzes easily. After I blow-dry it its puffy wavy, and has some like curvy dents. IT can get shiny. Tinsy bit damaged. Gets easy on splits ends.





THANKS!What is some really good good hair shampoos/conditioners?
aussie is awesomee


it can help rid of your frizzes and makes your hair totally smooth and shiny


What is some really good good hair shampoos/conditioners?
I know the perfect product for you, i have the same problems with my hair lol!! First i would use Blonde Glam shampoo, and then i would use Real Control conditioner. This will help with the frizz and puffiness but it will also make your blonde look amazing, and it will give you a natural shine! These products are from the redken line. I promise if you use them, they will repair your hair and you WILL notice a difference. In addition i would only recommend shampooing and conditioning every other day. doing it everyday can damage the hair more.
Sounds like my hair, haha.


I started using Biosilk hydrating shampoo, and oh my gooodness.


It's great for my hair! Makes my hair feel SUPER SUPER soft, not that frizzy and helps with damaged hair.


Runs for about 10-13$ depending where you buy it.


It's great, and you should get the conditioner too!
sounds like my hair but im a brunette. but i use dove shampoo and i love it ! and then i use paul mitchell leave in conditioner, expensive but works really good and lasts awhile!
Sunsilk is awsome!!! get the right one for your hair i use the green 1 for wavy/frizzy hair they are so persomlized for your kind of hair they work amazing.
panteen pro-v
panteen pro v

No comments:

Post a Comment