Monday, August 23, 2010

I have fine, oily hair, do I need a conditioner with oily hair, I use ION voluming shampoo,without success..?

volumizing shampoos never work. the best way to volumize your hair is to blow dry it when it is damp at the roots to give it a little boost. i also have fine oily hair and after 20 years of experimentation i have found my best routine. in my junior year in high school i tried not using conditioner to see if it would help the oil problem, well that made it worse. see, without conditioner your scalp tries to make up for the oils it lost; ultimately giving you dry and damaged ends and extremely oily roots. so, get a light conditioner like any suave or try pert plus with a shampoo and conditioner in one that way it keeps your scalp moisturized enough so it doesn't overproduce oils. If the oiliness is bad enough to where you are self concious about it try baby powder or bumble 2 bumble hair powder (comes in shades blonde, brunette, and red), toss some in your hands and pat it on your scalp and shake your head to get rid of shininess and oiliness.I have fine, oily hair, do I need a conditioner with oily hair, I use ION voluming shampoo,without success..?
Go to a salon and they'll help you.


If you're looking for volume, get a diffuser. I use Conair IONshine 1875, and I love it to death. Put in some mousse (not too much or it'll make it look more greasy) and just on your ends, not at your roots, and flip your head over and srunch your hair while blowdrying, and move the blowdrier in little circles around your head. You'll have a full head of beatiful wavy/curly hair.I have fine, oily hair, do I need a conditioner with oily hair, I use ION voluming shampoo,without success..?
ok well some tips are to NOT wash the top of your head it makes it more oily and dont itch that helps too and try to wash it every day!
Ions do nothing for oily hair.


Ions just restore your hair and help it get and stay healthy.





You need to get a shampoo that is deep cleansing and lay off moisturizing conditioners.





best of luck!
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment