Saturday, August 21, 2010

Suggestions on store brand shampoo & conditioners?

OK, I know that a lot of store brand shampoos %26amp; conditioners contain wax; unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of spending $20+ on one bottle of shampoo and conditioner. I have extremely dry hair that I notice breaks easy. I no longer heat style my hair, just let it air dry. Have any suggestions?Suggestions on store brand shampoo %26amp; conditioners?
for dry hair i would definately suggest herbal essances -rose hips. its for dry/ damaged/ colored/ permed hair. and make sure you get the conditioner to go with it. it makes your hair extremely soft. and each bottle is only like 2-3 dollars a pieceSuggestions on store brand shampoo %26amp; conditioners?
do you color you hair? that's a biggie. dont use garnie cuz it will dry out your hair even more and dont use suaveif you color your hair it will strip it . i use pantene or treseme if you dont color your hair use dove, lorel vive, or paul mitchelle in bulk. i have very thin brittle hair too. try a messy razor hair style and conditioner every day. dont use gel only hair spray.
The one I use is Dove, it comes in a dark blue bottle, Dove Therapy I believe is what it is called. I also use VO5 protection spray (not sure if that is the name) but you spray on your hair before styling, especially before blowdrying and straightening.


Works wonders for me.
MANE %26amp; TAIL SHAMPOO AND CONDITION WORKS GREAT


PANTEEN IS EXCELLENT


NEUTRAGENA IS GREAT ALSO








ALSO INFUSIM LEAVE IN CONDITIONER AND SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER.
My favorite is John Freida. Because I'm blonde, I use Sheer Blonde, but he also makes a Brilliant Brunette shampoo that would be great on darker hair. This brand always makes my hair silky and yummy-smelling!
i use garnier
Dove Shampoo's. They really add mositure back into your hair and restore it, believe me I know I straighten my hair ALL the time and highlight it quite a bit, you would think it be brittle, but Dove helps keep my hair healthy and shiny. Try it, after the 1st wash you can tell a differnce, but don't forget the conditioner, it helps and makes it easier for you to brush out your wet hair.
I know people think that salon products are very expensive but they are not! I would recommend Joico products. If you go to the right salon you can get a liter of shampoo or conditioner for $10-$15.

No comments:

Post a Comment