Monday, August 23, 2010

What are some shampoo and conditioners to make my hair like straw ?

i like it when my hair feels like strawWhat are some shampoo and conditioners to make my hair like straw ?
Cruchy hair is not healthy. It's dried out, and breaks and gets split ends.





Use Dawn (or some other harsh soap), and no conditioner. Conditioner ads moisture.





Also, certain dyes will do that to your hair, if you don't use them right. It happened to me once, and my hair got crunchy, and it started ripping out when I brushed it. It was aweful.





Hair gel/mousse can also give your hair a coarser texture, but it won't me ';like straw';. It won't damage it as much either though. What are some shampoo and conditioners to make my hair like straw ?
Well you can never tell what some people will like. Go to the $ store and buy the most inexpensive kind you can.
hahahah i dunno use panteeennnnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment