Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which shampoo/conditioners do you recommend?

I'm using Redken right now and I want soft, silky, and healthy hair. :(





I'm an Asian girl, so my hair's relatively silky, but I want it to be more soft...





What products/brands do you recommend?





Do you think I should try a serum too?





Thanks,


LiziWhich shampoo/conditioners do you recommend?
i'm an asian girl too!





dove and tresemme!


--depending on what your hair type is.





i dont know what serum is.





:]Which shampoo/conditioners do you recommend?
first of all, save on shampoo, spend more on conditioner. because all shampoo does is clean your hair, and any brand can do that. conditioner is the one that's making your hair nice and moisturized, silky, etc.





i use Tresemme shampoo, which is $3-5 a bottle at Target, so it's a pretty good price to me. you only need to use a little bit to get tons of bubbles, so one bottle will last you quite a long time.





Nexxus (humectress) conditioner smells reaaaaaally good, but it's on the pricy side. i forgot specifically how much it costs at Target, but i think $12-20? and it works superwell too. like when i used Tresemme conditioner, my hair would get poofy after a shower. now i use Nexxus and it's flat after a shower (not a bad flat though, more like a manageable-flat).





i don't recommend Garnier Fructis. when i used it, i didnt like it because it actually made more hair fall out than how much usually naturally falls out in a day, which is super strange and kinda creepy :|





please try not to use Aussie, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Suave (Suave also made my hair feel like i barely washed it at all), Sunsilk/Thermasilk, Dove, or Redken because they test on animals :\





but Paul Mitchell, Got2B, Rusk, and the ones i recommended (Tresemme and Nexxus) are fine. thank yoou
If you have a Sally's Beauty Supply near you, they have a really good brand called Park Avenue. It has almost the same ingredients as Redken and is half the price. I found that out too late. I bought Redken shampoo and conditioner for $15 each, then found someone say something about Park Avenue on Y!A and it is like $6 each and the bottle is bigger.
Pantene is great for making hair feel silkier, and they have a lot of different formulas for different kinds of hair.


I would say also that a serum once a month or so is never a bad idea. Its not something you need all the time, but it will give your hair an extra bit of attention every once in a while.
Anything by yes, Pantene ....and John Frieda Also L'Oreal's hair products have been very highly recommended in the Consumer Reports which is a consumer advocate guideline publication. They do not mess around either...lol! Those three are pretty good and not that terribly expensive.....I bet your hair is gorgeous, anyway, you have great genes!
my hair does better when i change shampoos and conditioner every time i run out. I do NOT like suave it dries my hair bad! i am using tresemme right now.some salon stuff doesnt work really good on my hair. i guess it depends more on the person.
I would recommend ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Smoothing Shampoo from Avon. Just go to youravon.com/chilburger and type 822-314 in the search bar when you get to the shop page. I think it would be perfect for you. :)
Get the Suave shampoo and conditioner combo. It's cheap and it works really well, even on the driest, coarsest hair. Plus, it smells delicious.
Pureology/Kenra


Both are good.


And there isn't really any 'magic' shampoo/conditioner out there for the awesome hair we see on tv. It's just takes good care and styling.
CitriShine, Pantene, Herbal Escences, Sunsilk. Those are probably top four.
Anything by pantene.
I defenatly recomend Dove or TreSemme. :)
Even if you don't have dandruff, I would recommend Head and Shoulders. It makes your hair super soft and silky :)
nexxus
use got2b thats what i use and it works good for me and it smells friggen good

No comments:

Post a Comment