Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are good shampoos/conditioners and products for curly hair?

So i usually am never happy with my hair when i scrunch it. Are there any good shampoos or conditioners along with curling productsto make my scrunched hair more successful? Help!What are good shampoos/conditioners and products for curly hair?
I have curly hair naturally. For shampoo or conditioner I use herbal Essence. Also, when I rinse out my conditioner I use cold water. It's healthy for your hair.It will also make it look better. I also use tresEMME healthy curls mousse, it's healthy for your hair. I hope this helped.


(:What are good shampoos/conditioners and products for curly hair?
i use curly sexy hair shampoo and garnier sleek and shine deep conditioner. if you want to scrunch it, i suggest using garnier curl control mousse to help control frizz and poof, then garnier curl scrunch gel and just scrunch it. then, i use biosilk silk therapy for shine, then brush my baby hairs forward and gel them flat.
PANTENE. HYDRATING CURLS. !


best shampoo ever.





also find a good mousse. only use a little gel, beacause if you use too much it looks gross %26amp; crunchy. i suggest garnei fructis curl construct.


7 use a good light hairspray.





remember keep it natural.


%26amp; if you want really curly hair. in the shower try combing it before conditioner, then when you get out bend your head over %26amp; with a towel kinda ruffel it. then apply a product, %26amp; a generous amount of mousse !. works well
I use Matrix curl life mousse. It's on the expensive side (15 dollars), but I love it! (: I could never get my curls to last all day or be frizz free, but now they are. This is what I do:


-I scrunch my hair in the shower while I'm shampooing and conditioning my hair.


-When I get out of the shower I use an old T-shirt to dry off my hair. (towels create frizz).


-When my hair is damp (not wet) I scrunch the mousse into my hair.


-After that I use a diffuser to dry my hair (or let it air dry)


Voila! That's it. Good luck! (:
I use redken fresh curls shampoo. i don't have the whole line but the shampoo works amazing! It keeps my waves in tact but gets rid of the frizzies! it makes you look awesome! try some of their products- they are expensive but they're worth it.
I used Tresme curl definer 9 se and it gives my hair volume and makes it really curly, also panten pro v curl action which makes your hair less frizzy and more curly!
I think u shuld use Pantene Curls shampoo and conditioner it make ur curls really nice and big but without frizz and craziness so go get it!!! :D
for curly id use the herbal essence tousle me softly collection





heres the link


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/





hope it helped
I no this sounds so Ghetto. may be Suave? or herbal essence but HE(herbal) costs more but suave cost like 5 bucks. try green apple or ocean breeze for suave.They make you smell incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment