Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What are the best shampoo's and Conditioners?

I'm going to starting school soon and i put blonde highlights all over my head whats are the best shampoos %26amp; conditioners to ues wh n you have color in your hair? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!What are the best shampoo's and Conditioners?
Usually in supermarkets you can buy shampoo and conditioners for coloured hair or you could try something for dry damaged hair that should help it feel nice and soft. personally i would use bed head dumb blonde shampoo and conditioner it smells really nice and does the job but they don't usually sell it in supermarkets only hair salonsWhat are the best shampoo's and Conditioners?
herbal essences tousle me soft for all hairstyles!
I believe there is a new Loreal line out with no sulfates - try that - sulfates aren't good for color , or , in general....
I use Nexxus Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo


-and-


Nexxus Hydra Sleek Silken Smoothing Conditioner





This shampoo and conditioner is fabulous on my hair and I Love it.


Both leave my hair feeling silky and smooth, add it smells good to!











Btw if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>





love,


B.
I wouldn't really say any are the ';best';. You do need to use a shampoo and conditioner that is specifically for color treated hair though. Paul Mitchell has a really good ones.
I find that daily Shampoo's, I dont use much conditioner but I would say if you are looking for a product in particular check out this site for help.





http://ShampooAndConditioners.com - Got lots of great products and reviews on various Shampoo and Conditioners

No comments:

Post a Comment