Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is a REALLY good shampoo and maybe even conditioner for SEVERE dandruff?

I am 10, and I have already asked this question before. I have gotten the answer Head and Shoulders, but I have read that it only makes the dandruff flakes smaller. But I really have severe severe dandruff. I really need a shampoo and maybe a conditioner for dandruff that is safe for kids. Seriously, my dandruff bothers me so much. At school, my hood fills up with dandruff, at home it seems to fly everywhere. It alsos falls into my food and ruins my meal. I don't eat it after though, so don't worry about that. I really need help.What is a REALLY good shampoo and maybe even conditioner for SEVERE dandruff?
Try Selsun Blue, its relatively inexpensive as far as shampoos go, and it works great :]





it completely got rid of my dandruff in under a month, and is been gone for 5+ years now!What is a REALLY good shampoo and maybe even conditioner for SEVERE dandruff?
Ok this might sound weird but......... it doesn't take ';SPECIAL SHAMPOO'; use your normal shampoo and conditioner but when you first get in the shower wash your hair 1st them after you wash it put in conditioner then leave in your conditioner do every thing (shave, wash, so on and so on) then before you get out wash it out with cold water the 1st time you do this you will literally feel the difference in your hair do this for a week and if it doesn't help then try putting more conditioner in and leave it in longer IT WILL NOT MAKE YOUR HAIR OILY.................... and another tip with hair if you want to make your hair naturally darker with out dying it it might sound really weird but it works put a little bit of vinegar in your shampoo and conditioner it wont smell weird either ha ha my hair is my life i take care of it with extreme care if you have anymore questions about hair I'm the person :)
Nioxin is realllyy good. i use it and it works great. but its sort of expensive...

No comments:

Post a Comment