Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would you stop washing you hair with shampoo and wash with conditioner?????

http://motowngirl.com/no_shampoo.php





http://www.save-your-skin.com/shampoo.ht鈥?/a>Would you stop washing you hair with shampoo and wash with conditioner?????
I wouldn't!! Doesn't make sense to me!Would you stop washing you hair with shampoo and wash with conditioner?????
no.. the shampoo keeps your hair clean. it would result in dry, sticky, yucky hair
EW no because conditioner makes ur hair more greasy.I use conditioner and shampoo but i dont use a lot of conditioner...my hair isnt that thick though.
i hope the conditioner is different from shampoo...the conditioner wont clean ur hair it only make ur hair soft and shiny
No you should wash your hair with shampoo then wash your hair with conditioner to help smooth out your hair. Shampoo is for cleaning not conditioner.


Conditioner is for smoothing out your hair not shampoo.
Never. Conditioners do not remove the excess dirt and oil build up from your hair and scalp. They conditon your hair and scalp only. Check with any beautician. Regardless what you found on the internet or what you heard.
no because conditioner doesnt remove oils, it just builds up until you cant comb your hair
I do conditioner washes myself and my hair is pretty clean. AA hair is not as oily as other hair, and shampoo dries it out even more. It helps me because I work out daily and to be able to do conditioner washes helps a lot. You're not drying out your hair everyday.
I'm noticing that the nice ladies who are answering are non-black..





Afro-american hair does not have natural oils that come out, the way that white hair has to be washed daily to be rid of oil/grease.





The washing with no shampoo method is called no-poo because you're not using shampoo.





Lots of ladies do this, and i've done it myself for about 2 years when I had a thick and fluffy afro (i've got locks now) Doing the no-pooh was wonderful and my hair was always very conditioned and soft.. When I used shampoo it would be very hard, dry and crunchy.





Every month or so i'd do a clarifying rinse of apple cider vinegar diluted well with water, for buildup removal.





Visit the links at http://www.nappturality.com and do a search for more information on the no poo.





The shampoo can actually be very drying to natural textured afro hair.
No, please do not do this as it will mess up your ph balance. If your having problem with your hair and it's too frizzy or something else as you didn't give many details. Try this this is NOT A JOKE. Use Helmans Mayo in your hair. First, apply Helmans to all of your hair so that it is covered. Second, take a towel as hot as you can handle over your head and put a plastic bag on top of the hot towel. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Then wash your hair as you usually do. This treatment beats all treatments outthere, I know I think I've tried them all. Also, next time you buy hair products read the type it is and if it's best for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment