Monday, August 23, 2010

What are good shampoo and conditioners for ethnic hair?

Pantene has lines for women of color. Pantene pro-v Relaxed and Natural is good for black women. and I believe they just came out with a line for hispanic women called Extra Liso. I'm black, and I use the Relaxed and Natural. It works wonderfully. It also smells good. A lot of shampoos for African-Americans smells bad because of the emphasis on moisturization...i think they forget to add fragrance...What are good shampoo and conditioners for ethnic hair?
Personally, I use Granier Fructis shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner because it makes my hair healthy, strong, and smells amazing. Plus, it is cheap. My hair wasn't breaking off as much, when I use these products. But everybody hair is different. I suggest you find a good shampoo and conditioners that suits your particular needs.What are good shampoo and conditioners for ethnic hair?
ethnic as in african hispanic what? we all have different hair
MOP Glisten shampoo %26amp; conditioner


( modern organic products)
I am african american and I use shampoo's that has shampoo%26amp;conditioner in one. For example: Pert works great on my hair and I also use the best conditioners.. You have to analyze your hair too determine which conditioner works great in your hair..





I also trim my hair every 6 weeks to avoid having so many split ends... Good Luck!!!
sunsilk
';Aussi'; or whatever you call it. The purple and white container with a kangeroo on the front.
i use Pantene ProV Relaxed and Natural. it cleans and conditions without making my hair feel like straw, like with cheap (less than $1 a bottle) shampoos that will remain nameless.





i have also tried Optimum Care and Dark %26amp; Lovely. they're pretty good but i usually have a coupon for Pantene so that's what i get.
sorry..maybe if you could explain what you mean by ethnic..

No comments:

Post a Comment