Monday, August 23, 2010

Any good shampoos & conditioners i can use to make my hair super health?

I want my hair to be super healthy....


im using ROOT AWAKENING,and its great...


Any tips or ideas?Any good shampoos %26amp; conditioners i can use to make my hair super health?
aveda, aveda. smells so divine 2. expensive but excellentAny good shampoos %26amp; conditioners i can use to make my hair super health?
I really like ';Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner';


You can use your regular shampoo and conditioner and then use the Aussie conditioner after wards.


You can tell the difference literally after one wash! It's amazing.


I really recommend it!


:)





EDIT: Also, it's not expensive either which is always a bonus!
nexxus
Root Awakening is the best I've come across so far. :]





Mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I absolutely love and recommend the Simply Organic line. Made with honey and olive oil, very gentle on your hair and leaves it shiny. Safe for color-treated. Tangles slip right out of long hair. Simply Organic has great styling products as well.
Use a kids shampoo if you don't put a lot of product in your hair. It is very gentle and won't wash out your hairs natural oils. Biolage makes really great conditioners as does Kenra. Redken conditioners never seem to do a lot, BedHead is also good.
matrix biolage its great

No comments:

Post a Comment