Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Using a volumizing shampoo with a hydrating conditioner?

I have very fine, thin hair that shows my scalp near my natural part, and I used to straighten it every day (sometimes twice) for 3 years, which made my hair thin, brittle, and dry. I used to have very thick wavy coarse hair, so in order to get that back, I've been trying various volumizing shampoos, none which seem to work. I want to try Sunsilk next, so is it okay if I buy the ';Daring Volume'; shampoo and use the ';Hydra TLC'; and use them together like that? Will that make my hair healthy and volumous again? Or should I just stick to one type and use that? I'm on a budget so I can't really afford expensive brands and I've tried L'Oreal, Pantene, Garnier, and Marc Anthony and got no results =( I really want my hair to plump up in order to hide my scalp because I'm only 19 and it's embarrassing to have thinning hair.Using a volumizing shampoo with a hydrating conditioner?
how about you try hair growth product.


it really works :)
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment