Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats your favorite shampoo? whats your favorite conditioner?

Shampoo: Sunsilk Hydra TLC


Conditioner: Garnier FructisWhats your favorite shampoo? whats your favorite conditioner?
pantene pro-vWhats your favorite shampoo? whats your favorite conditioner?
Shampoo: Arbonne


Conditioner: Garnier Fructise. Nice and light.
I really like Herbal Essences. But Suave is really cheap and it works well... I just bought Suave conditioner in Fresh Berry Smoothie and it smells soooo good. I also love Milk and Honey and Strawberry.
i use l'oreal pro nutrigloss or whatever it's called.
I LOVE Herbal Essences Body Envy. It smells sooooooo good!
tresemme or sunsilk
I've used Herbal Essesences, but it hasn't done much :[


And Garnier is good, but it was too plain for me. So I started using Sunsilk and it's amazing! Not only does my hair smell amazing, but I can see my hair getting thicker and fuller everyday! I love it :) I get the split-end kind...
i just got the L'OREAL new pearl protein nutri -gloss and its really good, the shampoo smells sooo good, and the conditioning treatment leaves your hair so soft and silky. i loved it.
I like aussie shampoo and conditioner...it makes your hair sooo smooth and shiny!!
Biolage
l'oreal + herbal essences

No comments:

Post a Comment