Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the best moisturizing shampoo for men? moisturizing conditioner for men?

I'm a Filipino guy with short, stiff, dry, tangly, and static hair. I'm planning to grow it out a bit longer (not rocker long). The last time I grew it out, my hair was always sticking straight up. I would have to wear a beanie just to make it look flat. It never, I dont know how to word it, naturally ';fell to the sides';. Someone told me to use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Anyone have ideas on the best moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for my type of hair? What else do you think I should do to treat my hair (please, no salon visits!)? Ladies, I appreciate any help. Thanks!What is the best moisturizing shampoo for men? moisturizing conditioner for men?
try some redken shampoo for dry hair it works amazing to flatten frizzy hair I suggest to try it .What is the best moisturizing shampoo for men? moisturizing conditioner for men?
Well, Biolage hydrating shampoo and fortifying conditioner work better than anything I have ever tried on anyone. But I think that this is just your hair type and I highly doubt that shampoo and conditioner will help it lay better.

No comments:

Post a Comment