Monday, August 23, 2010

When using redken shampoo, can i also use another company's conditioner, (V05's)?

i cant afford both!!


(im only 12 lol)When using redken shampoo, can i also use another company's conditioner, (V05's)?
it's just a sales pitch to get you to buy their products. you don't have to use them together. i buy Suave.When using redken shampoo, can i also use another company's conditioner, (V05's)?
OF COURSE ALL IS CONDITION AND ALL ARE SHAMPOO WITH THE SAME VITAMINS
I don't even use salon shampoo or conditioner (which just about makes my hair stylist pass out). I use Suave shampoo and Dove conditioner. My hair looks just as healthy as my co-workers that use expensive products. I have tried many salon brands and I just can not tell the difference. So now I use the cheap stuff.
Yeahh


and if your only 12 then....y r u on here? idk it confuses me!
sure.. i do that all the time..
Of course you can

No comments:

Post a Comment