Saturday, August 21, 2010

When using a leave in conditioner????? and also Head & Shoulders shampoo???

My hair is thin, dry and brittle Should I still use a regular conditioner when washing my hair and then also a leave in???? or just one or the other???


ANY and ALL TIPS PLEASE!!





also...........any one use head and shoulders???


I dont have dandreff, but someone told me that a dry scalpe could be a cause of my dry, thin hair.When using a leave in conditioner????? and also Head %26amp; Shoulders shampoo???
You should use a moisturizing conditioner regularly, and a leave-in a few times a week (in addition to the conditioner). Also look into restoration conditioners or damage repair conditioners. Only use the leave-in a few times a week though, you don't want your hair to get oily. I don't think it's a cause of dry scalp, usually that doesn't have much of an effect on your hairs texture. Hope that helps!When using a leave in conditioner????? and also Head %26amp; Shoulders shampoo???
Hi My son uses the Head and Shoulders that comes in a dark blue bottle he has very thick curly hair, but it's dry and brittle. Its Intensive Solutions for dry brittle hair, leave-n conditioners are ok, I use them off and on, I usually go with Loreal, or Clairol, they seem to make my hair softer and shiner. I suppose getting one from a beauty salon would be ok but it's expensive
i've never used head %26amp; shoulders, but i Mane %26amp; Tail is the best hair conditioner, anyone with any type of hair can use it.
i used to have oily hair with some dandruff on my scalp.. so i had to wash my hair everyday





after i switched to hair %26amp; shoulder, it helps me to solve both problems.. it's the best shampoo i've used so far





so if you want to use head %26amp; shoulder, just pick the one that suits your hair type.. it's pH-neutral, so it's shouldn't hurt your scalp
yes do that


that will help ur hair not be dry


it will be smooth
im not too sure about the head and shoulders but i would use both reagular conditioner, and the leave in, but when using the regular dont put it on your roots (it will make your hair greasy while using both) and rinse it out good, then use the leave in
i also have very thin hair...i use the kind of conditioner that gives your hair body and bounce.
I usually use L'Oreal for mean 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner for thinning hair. I've been using for about a month and I have noticed no difference. I'm starting not to believe the hype about all these special shampoos and conditioners. But I do know for sure that 'Crew' Leave-In conditioner works like a charm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment