Monday, August 23, 2010

Are coloring enhancing shampoos/conditioners only for color treated hair?

Like the Sunilk brilliant brunnette shampoo/conditioner and the pantene line, are they only for people who have colored hair?


I'm a natural brunnette and I didn't dye my hair, will the shampoos enhance my natural hair color?Are coloring enhancing shampoos/conditioners only for color treated hair?
They have a very small amount of a semi permanent hair dye in them. They may actually enhance the color a little but not a lot.





I use the color free gloss in the hair dye section every 3 months. I love it. You should try it if you want shinier hair without dyeing itAre coloring enhancing shampoos/conditioners only for color treated hair?
yes they will. They have fortifiers in them that away all the dullness in your hair. They are not just for color treated hair. You will notice a difference the first time but after about seven days you will notice the difference. Good Luck!
they're not only for color treated hair, they're made to enhance anyone's hair color, natural or not.





hope i helped!
You may get lucky but I don't think it would have any effect on your hair. Save your $
you can use it, but i would get something else
i have no clue

No comments:

Post a Comment