Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is your shampoo the same kind as your conditioner?

yes Dove green tea cucumber!Is your shampoo the same kind as your conditioner?
Yes, I use Pantene♥Is your shampoo the same kind as your conditioner?
yup. dove green tea for both.
No ,one is a shampoo, one is a conditioner.
Aussie Awesome Volume Shampoo and Conditioner
Yeah, Pantene Ice Shine. I won't use any other.
yes- it's just easier that way. I think they are garnier
Yesssssssssss


garnier fructis
Yes
yes john frieda
Nope, I don't use conditioner. It's bad for my dandruff.
tres semme/ yes matching set (always)
yes pantene pro-v
yes. I use back to basics
no
Yes. It is Suave.
Nope, maybe


I buy what ever is on sale or cheapest, usually Suave or White Rain %26amp; I have no idea which brand is sitting in my tub right now.
not the same scent, but i use Suave shampoo and conditioner. it works way better than Sunsilk. ill tell you that.
yeah but u mite not know them becase they are foreign shampoos :-) lol. I have like 8 shampoos and conditioners and use them all lol.. what are urs? (p.s. one of them are pantene pro-v)
Yep


Both are Sunsilk anti-Frizz
don't use conditioner
Yes, redken
No.


Shampoo: Heads and Shoulders


Conditioner: Dove
I use head and shoulders refresh for shampoo and dove volume for conditioner.
yes, except i ran out of conditioner :(








aveda be curly
Yes, I use Pert Plus Shampoo and conditioner in one.
yes...garnier fructis........
yes, forgot the name I got this time♦
yes of course


the blue herbal escences, hello hydration, infused with coconut and orchid
Yes for the most part. I use different kinds~


Head and Shoulders


Silver Brights


Mane and Tale


Australian Naturals
Yes...Dove

No comments:

Post a Comment