Monday, August 23, 2010

I want to be a bottle of conditioner for Halloween, and my boyfriend wants to be shampoo?

which brands do you think we should go as...and how can we go about making themI want to be a bottle of conditioner for Halloween, and my boyfriend wants to be shampoo?
Ketchup and Mustard is easier... then you can bring your dog as a hotdog....I want to be a bottle of conditioner for Halloween, and my boyfriend wants to be shampoo?
Herbal Essences. That way you can have orgasms all night too!
Bed Head !
cool idea! Go as Elvive
Already thinking about Halloween ??





Get cardboard boxes and just look around for brand names.
tell you in oct.
wow allready? well dont do something tested on animals. poor guy..
head and shoulders? its a well known brand.
Loreal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment