Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which shampoo/conditioners smell the best?

and do good to your hair!Which shampoo/conditioners smell the best?
You have to try Nexxus Color Ensure and Color Assure shampoo and conditioner. They smell so great and I can still smell it at the end of the day. It has almost a citrus smell to it. They are also made to replenish your hair, so your hair will be super healthy.Which shampoo/conditioners smell the best?
Garnier Fructis


Biolage


Finesse


SamyPure


Aussie


Philosophy


i also have been using Herbal Essences... i have also found that the smell doesnt stay, so i would suggest, maybe brushing your hair with a bit of perfume or sent sprayed on the brush or comb...
when I was young, I used to put perfume in my hair brush and brush it through my hair


I've used Suave for years and years
Sea Ocean Breeze Suave. I love it!
gardenia frutice (sp?)


or dove!! dove last a long time


and it smells really nice!
Pantene is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment