Saturday, August 21, 2010

Whats the best kind of shampoo, conditioners etc?

to make ur hair hair soft etcWhats the best kind of shampoo, conditioners etc?
I use Pantene Pro-V Sleek and smooth shampoo and conditioner, I heat style the hell out of my hair so these keep it soft. I also use a conditioning masque my Garnier Nutrisse once a week, this stuff is great, it makes your hair silky soft and repairs damage.Whats the best kind of shampoo, conditioners etc?
I use matrix sleek look in orange bottle and love it.makes ur hair soft and shiny.
Hi i use Lush Shampoo and Conditioners, They leave my hair lovely and soft and they dont irritate my scalp as they are chemical free.
Hey there. Listen i used to have damaged hair because i permed my hair too many times and i couldn't make it soft, I've tried everything, shampoos, masks - name it and it was on my hair!


Nothing helped until I've found natural prescription to make my own shampoo.


';Mix: 300mm coconut oil, 100mm simmondsia chinensis oil, 20mm Rosemary oil, a few drops of vitamin E. Refrigerate the mixture for 1 hour. Smear on hair, massage and wash with herbal tea or warm water. ';


there are some other options on the link here try it its natural - cant hurt you.
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment