Monday, August 23, 2010

What are the best shampoos/conditioners for dyed black hair?

I want to keep the permanent colour in for as long as possible!


(It says it will last more than 24 washes)


I guess if I used the normal stuff, it would strip it.


What's YOUR opinion and advice?What are the best shampoos/conditioners for dyed black hair?
I dye my hair black and I use Sunsilk Colour Last


or Garnier Fructic for Coloured Hair.


I wash my hair almost every single day (it's a habit)


I never condition, my hair doesn't need it + most


conditioners strip colour faster than an ordinary shampoo would


It's been 8 weeks since i've dyed my hair and only


my roots are starting to show my natural colour


but ofcourse thats expected.


Good LuckWhat are the best shampoos/conditioners for dyed black hair?
i really really like Paul Mitchell products and i feel like they have something for everything. I have 3 different shampoo and conditioners by them. I love their stuff...hope i helped...=)
panteen is what i used when i dyied my hair black
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment