Monday, August 23, 2010

I use leave in conditioner can i rinse it out with water or i need to shampoo my hair?

cause morning when i wake up my hair always messy im a boy age16I use leave in conditioner can i rinse it out with water or i need to shampoo my hair?
Just wash your hair regular the next day.I use leave in conditioner can i rinse it out with water or i need to shampoo my hair?
Most people do have to use shampoo too. Try rinsing in out with just one shampoo, then putting a tiny bit of conditioner on JUST the ends too, just shampoo will dry it out. Also, tres semme isn't very good for this sort of thing, just incase that's what you're using. (:
If you have short hair, water's probably fine. If you have long hair, you MIGHT need shampoo, but I don't think it's a big deal. I have hair past my shoulders and have never had a problem with it.
wsh your hair lwss and body oil will condition it
either way is ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment