Friday, July 30, 2010

What are some good shampoo's and conditioners ?

I tried the one with the koala on it...it sucks..I tried Weather Works by John Freida which is bad and I tried Garnier Fructis which makes it all oily ..What are some good ones ? I have medium length hair, thick and frizzy hairWhat are some good shampoo's and conditioners ?
Pantene Pro V conditioner and shampoo.


The best ever.


Im a guy and i use it and it keeps my hair smooth and silky. I love it.





I would seriously recommend it.








Pantene is really popular and not that expensive. Try it first before all other because it actually works.What are some good shampoo's and conditioners ?
I use Redken, and I love it...there are different kinds for different types of hair...here is the official website, if you interested.


http://www.redken.ca/_en/_ca/home/index.鈥?/a>
Herbal Essences. It made my hair softer and silkier. I use the Dangerously Straight shampoo and conditioner
I use Sunsilk Hydra TLC


I have hair just like you and it really put moisture into my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment