Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What would be a good brand of shampoo and conditioner to use on long, blonde, stringy, and often greasy hair?

My hair is lovely, but it often gets greasy and I wash it every 2 days. The shampoo and conditioner I am using is very good, but it makes me itch after I wash and the lovely soft, shiny feeling doesn't last long.


Have you got a good brand that:


Keeps the grease off for a reasonable amount of time,


Makes your hair shiny and smooth for longer and....


Stops your hair from going fluffy?








Plz answer








Ps I have a little problem. My hair gets fluffy and it moults in humid, hot weather and when I get stressed. Any way to conquer that?


UK brands only plz


ThanxWhat would be a good brand of shampoo and conditioner to use on long, blonde, stringy, and often greasy hair?
Head %26amp; Shoulders??


or Pantene??


(:What would be a good brand of shampoo and conditioner to use on long, blonde, stringy, and often greasy hair?
tresemme

No comments:

Post a Comment