Friday, July 30, 2010

If I want flatter hair, do I use more conditioner or more shampoo? or neither?

Conditioner.If I want flatter hair, do I use more conditioner or more shampoo? or neither?
more conditioner...and you could try using product like straightening baum before you style.If I want flatter hair, do I use more conditioner or more shampoo? or neither?
try sunksilk straiten up shampoo and conditioner


no offence but flat hair is kinda boring


straight is ok i guess tho ( =
I feel ya on this one. I have thick, poofy, curly hair. What works for me to soften it down is washing it with shampoo and actually using two conditioners, and then putting some gel in it while it's still wet. If I'm going out, I straighten it.
depends on what kind of hair u have. use a leave-in conditioner and blow dry your hair completely after taking a shower. if u want, u can straighten your hair (although this damages it). i suggest herbal essences aswell.
What is your hair type?
thin ut hair out next time u get it cut.


jus ask the person who cuts your hair to thin it out.


use less shampoo. shampoo washes ur scalp and hair out and makes ur hair poofy.


conditioner weigs ur hair down and puts alot of moistur in it.
neither Try this product I love it its called (ITS A 10) spray it on after shampooing and just comb thru you will like it. I have very thick hair but it will make it smoother,.
find a shampoo or conditioner that doesnt say volumizing on the front, anti-frizz creams like redken (has this milk looking pump cream) that helps and so does a palmade (i use enjoy, a little pricy but it lasts a long time because you dont need alot.)
Conditioner
get a hair straitner
conditioner because it softin your hair and when you blow dry then it will beeasier
You don't need to use 'more' of anything. It all depends on the type of products you use, not quantity. What you are looking for is a conditioner that is specifically created to achieve the 'sleek' look. These usually contain Silicon, which coats your hair, leaving it lovely and smooth (and flat!). The Pantene range are pretty good for this sort of thing. Hope this helps. Also, this sounds like old news, but a good pair of straighteners can do wonders to flatten hair. This doesn't necessarily mean you have to have your hair straight, because the good straighteners nowadays can curl your hair, add volume, create waves-all sorts! I recommend GHD straighteners which are priced at about 拢120. They are absolutely fantastic, and I would never use anything else. Good luck!
More conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment