Friday, July 30, 2010

When showering, do you shampoo first, or conditioner first?

Shampoo 2x then conditioner.When showering, do you shampoo first, or conditioner first?
I´ve got no hair at all, so I dunno, but you´re quite pretty.When showering, do you shampoo first, or conditioner first?
If I'm deep conditioning, I use it first. Then I shampoo and condition as normal
I shampoo first. Am i doing it wrong. Cause my hair is medusa- like quite often. Maybe I should switch it up!
I shampoo first then I use the conditioner....
lol... shampoo
I'm a guy...guys don't use conditioner.
Shampoo.
Shampoo, Shower, Conditioner, in that order.
You are supposed to shampoo first! DUH!
What should you put first? Do i use the shampoo to wash myself? I wash my hair in the sink with shampoo.
Shampoo.
shampoo
shampoo. condition shampoo again
ofcourse shampoooooo first!
shampoo i dont know y
Shampoo, thats what ur supposed to do first anyway
I use the shampoo with conditioner thing so I shampoo/condition at the same time
shampoo first. why would you want to wash out your conditioner?
Why would you use conditioner first?? It's shampoo first and then conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment