Monday, July 26, 2010

I dyed my hair and I have a question regarding which shampoo and conditioner?

My sister dyed my hair on Wednesday. My hair is naturally dark brown and I dyed it for the first time to a mixture of a deep auburn and intense red auburn. I used the Loreal brand from a beauty supply store if that matters. I just wanna know what shampoo and conditioner would be good for me to use. I've been using baby shampoo and the leftovers of the conditioner I used right after I dyed my hair but I'm out now and I was told that my hair would be too greasy if I used that normally.





The color's kinda like this:


http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/ex鈥?/a>





What brands of shampoo and conditioner would be best for me to use?


If you need to know anything else, please e-mail me :)I dyed my hair and I have a question regarding which shampoo and conditioner?
I also have naturally dark brown hair and dye mine an auburn shade (about the same shade as yours, but different brand). It fades pretty quickly for me so I started using a shampoo and conditioner for red hair. The one I use is Pantene Red Expressions, and about every three days I use the John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze for red hair. Using those products keeps my hair soft as can be and my color doesn't fade near as fast.I dyed my hair and I have a question regarding which shampoo and conditioner?
Treseme! My hair is like silk, the secret is to leave the conditioner in for a couple hours (you can leave it in for 8 hours if you wanted it doesnt damage the hair just makes it better the longer you keep it in) Wash your hair and then ring out all the water then put the conditionaer in and then put a shower cap and then tie a towel on your head. You can sleep with it in too.
Herbal Essences colour me happy
Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner is very good for dyed hair.


it helps your color stay in and look shiny.. yet paul mitchell is around $22 for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment