Friday, July 30, 2010

Wash hair using Conditioner? No Shampoo?

Everytime I shampoo my hair it comes out looking dry, fuzzy, dull with a straw-like texture...For the past 2 weeks i've been using only my conditioner and my hair looks flawless, smooth, doesn't stick up, stays straight without straighteners and is shiny and generally looks great. My question, will this have an effect on my hair? What would happen if I continued?





if this helps, i'm a guy with craig mabbits hair....thanks again











thanks guys....Wash hair using Conditioner? No Shampoo?
Shampoo is to clean grease out of your hair, if you don't need to use shampoo (or if your hair isn't getting greasy) then I don't see a problem as you are washing it with water when u shower. Maybe shampoo once a week (or even less) so you don't get a build up of oils.


I've been given the advice before to only use conditioner when I wash my hair to prevent fly away hair and because its gentler to my hair.Wash hair using Conditioner? No Shampoo?
Your doing it wrong lol





You use a quarter size amount of shampoo and scrub it into your scalp. Dont scrub it into your hair. Shampoo is meant to clean your scalp more than your hair. The suds running down will partially clean your hair without removing all the necessary oils.





For conditioner its the opposite. That is to be placed on your hair and not your scalp but dont use too much or your hair will get weighed down.
try a different brand of shampoo. I recommend Redken, its amazing and I heard the men's shampoo and conditioner are great! Just washing with conditioner shouldn't do anything bad to your hair, you just won't have clean hair and you'll have product buildup a lot more often.
I think that mabye it's the shampoo that might be causing the problem. Try switching brands and see if that works.
conditioner doesn't clean ur hair =\


use shampoo at least twice a week,





and try a different brand of shampoo, that might be the problem
Well I would say it wouldn't be very clean. :P Maybe invest in a good shampoo, and see how you like it! Hope this helps. Can anyone answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
The only thing is, im not sure conditioner WASHES hair, like plain water doesnt do exactly what soap and water to do for cleansing.
thats nice that your hair looks flawless...but..


shampoo is for the hygienic part for your hair..and if your not using shampoo then your not cleaning your hair and only simply covering it up with more moisturizers...the oils are still staying in there.


that's kinda not healthy in the long run...





Dove is great!!! %26lt;33
i just use conditioner too because it makes your feel and look better

No comments:

Post a Comment