Friday, July 30, 2010

Has anyone tried any of these volume shampoo/conditioners?

Aveda volume shampoo/conditioner, Graham Webb Thick Infusion shampoo or Sebastian volume shampoo/conditioner so which one out of these did you find the best!!Has anyone tried any of these volume shampoo/conditioners?
I've tried all three brands you mentioned. I like the sebastian the best because it added tons of shine as well and was gentle to my color treated hair.


The aveda I found to be a bit more conditioning, my hair felt softer than with the other two brands.





I personally like the redken fat cat ffor volume but not if you color treat- it fades color the fastest.Has anyone tried any of these volume shampoo/conditioners?
The best are sold at your local salon , they are more concentrated than the strore brands which are watered down.


But Aveda is good.
Those arent tht great, use the bed head line. i luv those but they r a bit pricey.
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment