Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I want to know whats the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair? description inside! please help?

my hair used to be nice, shiny and wavy


i have light brown hair


but now its like sort of dry and just all bumpy feeling like indents on all my strands of hair like sort of brittle but still thick. but it just looks horrible now and is all over the place


i want to know a shampoo that can fix that? please help !


i want my hair to be nice and shiny and wavy again but i do straighten it a lot, so is there any good leave in conditioners


i just need it to be healthier and better


thank you :] no garnier or pantene i think those are horrible.I want to know whats the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair? description inside! please help?
dove is actually really good


at first i didnt want to try it but after i did it was sooo good for my hair


it made my hair so soft


TRESSemme is also good....not as good as dove but its still good





and also dont wash your hair everyday...because if you do ur taking out all of those natural oils in ur hair





if you dont believe mee..try not washing ur hair for like 3-4 days and ull see dat ur hair is greasy^_^I want to know whats the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair? description inside! please help?
I really like Tresemme, all they're shampoo's and conditioners are good
biolage (ultra-hydrating shampoo it is in a white bottle with purple accents)





biloage- conditioner, leave it in for like 3-4 minutes when you shower and rinse it out,you will feel the difference right away....





herbal essences-none of your frizzness (thats what its called lol)


this is a good leave in cream and its not expensivve but the biolage ones do tend to be more expensive and you cant get it at walmart, but like a cost cutters or other proffessional salon





i have the exact same hair as you (mine is shorter so it looks like a triangle)
Uh well i use pantene pro-v smooth conditioner and leave it in for 5 min. and it works but if you don't like it try herbal essences shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment