Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Has anyone used paul mitchell super strenght shampoo and conditioner is it any good my hair is truly frizzy?

my hair is truly frizzy and takes ages to get straight i need a really could shampoo and conditioner, my hair has has a bad time of it of late hairloss ect but now growing back hairloss was down to medication, i have tried all sorts but i would like to hear from people who have problem horrible hair like mine and any advice please. i like my hair to be straight and silky smooth, so any advice and has anyone used paul mithell super strong shampoo and conditioner, anyone who is interested there is a great hair care site called loofantastic they do fab hair offers cheaper then any other online retailer and cheaper the the shopsHas anyone used paul mitchell super strenght shampoo and conditioner is it any good my hair is truly frizzy?
use pantene extra condishing it works betterHas anyone used paul mitchell super strenght shampoo and conditioner is it any good my hair is truly frizzy?
Hi, Paul Mitchell range is good, but it is quite expensive, it's not really worth spending that much for a product which is not brilliant.If you want something that really works, try John Frieda frizz ease range, it works wonders and it's more than reasonable.I cannot believe a product of average price is so good!It's worth giving it a try-you'll have nice, shiny, smooth hair in no time!


Good luck
Hi,


I have frizzy hair and this is what I do..


I wash my hair with frizz-ease shampoo and conditioner, then apply frizz-ease serum and heat protecter, then I blowdry my hair straight with cold air.


I then straighten it (by the way I wash my hair at night so during the night the oil level balances so it isn't too dry) and straighten it again in the morning (Do little sections i found this REALLY helped) and when you first step outside keep your hair tucked in the back of your coat or wear a hood so the hair gets used to the moisture in the air.
Id go for Redken all soft it's so much nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment