Monday, July 26, 2010

I am relaxing my hair and wanted to know about the shampoo and conditioner......?

I am relaxing my hair using the Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil kit. I know the kit comes with the shampoo and conditioner to use after applying the actual relaxer. What I would like to know is if I have to use the shampoo and conditioner to rinse out the relaxer that comes in the box. I have been told that the Patene Nature Fusions Shampoo and Conditioner may be used to wash out the relaxer. I have not seen anyone do this but I was told to do this by a girl I saw in the grocery store. Her hair was silky and shiny and glided with the wind as she walked. It was beautiful.





If I can't do that...then could I apply the relaxer, use the shampoo and conditioner that comes in the kit and THEN use the Pantene Nature Fusions shampoo and conditioner afterwards...or should I just use the Pantene Nature Fusions shampoo and conditioner for regular washings?





My hair is about shoulder length and I wash it regularly, as well as grease/oil it once a week. I also use a heat tamer spray when having to use heat on my hair.





Thanks.I am relaxing my hair and wanted to know about the shampoo and conditioner......?
You should always wash your hair with a neutralizing shampoo, this is the shampoo that comes with the kit, you should wash your hair with it atleast 2-3 times, the second time around leave the neutralizing shampoo in your hair for several minutes because the chemicals of the relaxer will still be present if you just wash quickly and rinse, which can damage your hair causing breakage. Afther washing with a neutralizing shampoo you can use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner of your choice after (not necessary), this is what my stylist does after relaxing my hair, my hair is nearly APL.I am relaxing my hair and wanted to know about the shampoo and conditioner......?
you need to use the shampoo that came with the perm. ALWAYS use a neutralizing shampoo when washing out a relaxer .. that's the kind of shampoo that should have come in the kit.


pantene is not neutralizing, therefore it doesn't wash out the perm, leaving perm in your hair which could end VERY badly.





just wait until you're just gonna do a wash [idk how often you wash it] but don't use it with the perm. i've also heard that nature fusions is good .. just not for washing perm out.
garniar fructis sleek and shine

No comments:

Post a Comment