Friday, July 30, 2010

Best shampoo, leave in conditioner & conditioning treatment for chemically straightened hair?

Hi, I have straightened hair chemically last year. It was fine for some time. Now its gone fizzy and untamed again. When i wash my hair, my hair on scalp stands up (small hairs) which really irritates me. I keep combing it but they rebel. Its atleast ok if its frizzy at the bottom but if its frizzy and rebellious on the scalp it upsets me. Please can someone suggest me best shampoo, hair intensive conditioning treatments and leave-in conditioner for chemically straightened hair? I live in UK so looking for products to buy online in UK. Thank you very much in advance for ur expert/experienced answers. Regards,PraveenaBest shampoo, leave in conditioner %26amp; conditioning treatment for chemically straightened hair?
I feel that Himalaya products are best coz they are pure herbal without any sideeffects.They are not tested on animals,they are the best quality products.





Just google himalaya herbals





Some may think that Herbal shampoos are just ordinary ,but have you tried himalaya herbal shampoo?





Don't just judge the book by seeing its cover,i feel that in India[or in the world] Himalaya products are best!!Best shampoo, leave in conditioner %26amp; conditioning treatment for chemically straightened hair?
I would recommend enjoy hair care products. You can get enjoy hair care products at beauty schools and some beauty supply stores and i am sure you can get them off line somewhere. they are a bit expensive, but worth it and they last a while.





Enjoy hair mask, and reconstructive spray are awesome. they come in light purple bottles. Enjoys leave in conditioner is awesome, you don't need to use very much, that also comes in a light purple bottle.





shampoo wise is where my recommendation gets a bit dicey because it is great quality shampoo and easy on your hair because it doesnt have any acids in it. on the down side, because it doesn't have any acids in it, it did start to give me dandruff because it didnt have anything to get rid of the dead skin on your scalp.





so i use all of the first products and just herbal essence shampoo.





aside from the shampoos i swear by all the other enjoy hair care products and they are used by a lot of hair stylists.





one more plus, they aren't tested on animals, if that matters to you.





I have gotten my hair chemically straightened before, and my hair is naturally curly. Also, having been to the uk multiple times i know that the weather isn't ideal for hair like ours, but those conditioners really helped me out a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment