Monday, July 26, 2010

My hair always gets frizzy after I shampoo and condition, will just conditioner fix it?

Frizz EaseMy hair always gets frizzy after I shampoo and condition, will just conditioner fix it?
Try using a different kind of shampoo/conditioner on your hair, or try using mouse after washing.My hair always gets frizzy after I shampoo and condition, will just conditioner fix it?
you know what? I know this might sound weird but my hair gets frizzier if I use alot of conditioner. So try using either less conditioner or no conditioner at all and see how it works. :)
mine does too it gets all wirey but after it gets combed out it is all good maybe use a different conditioner hope it works%26gt;:)
you need to use a heavier conditioner, or better still a heavy treatment. im guessing that your hair is either wavy or curly, and that type of hair structure will always be frizzy and out of control. its frizzy cause it's clean. using a shampoo and conditioner especially designed for curly hair makes a world of difference. also, using a hair moisturiser while your hair is still wet helps alot. try and stay away from oils, they aren't as great as everyone suggests. if you're using good products in your hair... it will not only look a whole let better but your hair will become increasingly healthy.
read tips on haircare that will help you more on this site
Try holding spray
I left my conditioner in last week...


Not sure if it damaged my hair but it made it very silky...
u should get the green sunsilk shampoo, conditioner, and after shower serum, it works great...i use it sometimes and my hair doesnt get frizzy anymore. ever.
Try rinsing your hair with cool water. It seals the cuticle of your hair so it won't get frizzy. It helps my hair. I'm not sure about just using conditioner though. And your hair doesn't get frizzy after you sleep on it because the oils in your hair help it lay down, and your laying on it so it kind of holds it down. Hope I helped!
no


it is the shampoo


you are probobly using cheap stuff from Walmart.


go to a salon and have a professional tell you what to do
Fructis Frizz free shampoos, conditioners, and cremes. Also Pantene has some great new Frizz-free products out, and I am the queen of frizz, I have tried everything. Silicone products are good as well. I love John Frieda.
V05 makes a greentea shampoo I use and works great. I have extremely naturally curly hair that usually frizzes if I don't use half a can of hair mousse, with this shampoo I only have to fill my palm with a small amount of mousse and no frizzing during the day.
no stick with shampoo and conditioner. fter u take a shower just put a bit of biosilk oil. it works. they sell it at hair salons and at the mall
Why would you want to fix it? Frizzy hair was the way of the eightys and it still looks good today. Go a little retro.
USE SUNSILK its good
You need to use a mousse or a lotion...
NO IT WILL JUST MAKE IT LIGHTER AND MORE FLY AWAY.


GO INTO A BEAUTY SUPPLY STORE AND I'M SURE THEY WILL RECOMMEND SOMETHING AFFORDABLE THAT WILL WORK.
go to a drug store and buy one of anti-frizz products that you can apply after you dry your hair. it works on me. try it
same problem, and i don't have an answer, sorry =(
holding spray

No comments:

Post a Comment