Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We have a high concentration of Iron in our water what kind of shampoo and conditioner is best to use?

shampoos and conditioners i used before don't work my hair feels greasy and coarse when it was always soft=using extra conditioner just makes it worse -it is like there is a constant film on my hair my hair is colored also =so everything i use must be safe for color treated hairWe have a high concentration of Iron in our water what kind of shampoo and conditioner is best to use?
Have you ever considered eliminating this problem all together? This company I order my water filters from is having a big sale. You need to get a carbon filter cartridge and a housing, someone on chat can give you more specifics but they are having a sale right now on their whole house Big Blue cartridges and filter housings.


http://www.water-softeners-filters.com/w鈥?/a>





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment