Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Straight Sexy Hair OR Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny OR Matrix Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner?

Hello. I have long, wavy, frizzy and too voluminous hair. I've been looking at some lines of shampoo and conditioners that relax and straighten your hair and these are the names I've come up with.





There's also Alterna Hemp Straight and Pureology's line (but they're too pricey for me). Even though those are too price, I'd still like to hear how good they are.





Anyways, I'd like to know which one is the best, specially which one helps the most, even when you don't style (iron it, blower it, etc.) your hair after washing it.





Thanks!Straight Sexy Hair OR Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny OR Matrix Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner?
Paul Mitchell's super skinny. I use that and i use the whole line for the super skinny because i have thick hair and it works magnificently!Straight Sexy Hair OR Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny OR Matrix Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner?
I like Paul Mitchell. I have a natural curly mess and the shampoo 1 and the detangler with skinny serum and sculpting foam and I never frizz. Watch your local jcpenney stores for great salon sales. I got the liters of shampoo and conditioner for 16.99 a set.
Matrix line is the best. Even better than Pureology. And I've tried them all because my mom owns a salon and I'm her guinea pig with product. Go for Matrix.
I would reccomend Joico's ';17 minute miracle'; package. It works like magic. Just follow the directions and wallah. Lol.
I have always found Paul Mitchell's brand of hair products to be very beneficial!
I have used them all and the best are Straight Sexy Hair and the Pureology like the Matrix Sleek definitely comes in second though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment