Friday, July 30, 2010

I have frizzy hair...and im gonna go out to buy a diff. shampoo for it plus conditioner..any recommendations?

Im 12 years old


i have FRIZZY hair


I need a good shampoo+condidtioner


my friend who has the best hair in class uses treseme moisterizer and treseme shampoo..


soo...


can you recommend any?thxx!I have frizzy hair...and im gonna go out to buy a diff. shampoo for it plus conditioner..any recommendations?
redken.I have frizzy hair...and im gonna go out to buy a diff. shampoo for it plus conditioner..any recommendations?
Herbal Esscences Totally Twisted. It smells reeeeeeeeeeally yummy and has lots of de-frizzer stuff in it. My friend who has frizzy hair LOVES it. also you should use a leave-in anti frizz conditioner or spray. Avon or something should work.
go for sunsilk frizz. orrrrr for more professtional help get matrix. the orange kind.
pantene pro V. They make it special for different hair textures. The conditioner is good with taming frizzy hair too. my neice has the same problem. And its not that expensive either.
I have it too... your best bet is getting a shampoo %26amp; conditioner combo plus another conditior to use after you have rinsed out your shampoo. Just put it on the part of your hair that hangs from your head, otherwise it will build up on your scalp and cause dandruff. I like Treseme, and Biolage.
Grainer Fruiteis- Not sure exactly how it's spelled but if you like it after buying it at a chain, see if you know somebody that has a Sam's or Costco Membership because I get mine there for $7 for a HUGE bottle.
The best out there is paul mitchells super skinny products they have shampoo + conditioner and serum. it is the best products you can buy for your hair i promise buy it and you wont regret it. try and then message3 me and tell me how much you liked it
You have typical dry hair. Try and NOT wash the heck out of it so often. You're just making matters worse. It's also a good idea to switch shampoo and cond. from time to time as well. Use a good moisturizing rinse and perhaps a good gel as well. You have to learn to manage what nature gave you, not all hair is equal and def. not like the models u see on TV.
I would recommend buying some silk hair therapy. It helps with the frizzyness, but don't use to much or it will make your hair look oily. If used correctly, it will make your hair smooth and soft!
Your hair is frizzy because it is naturally dry. Any shampoo and condtioner with high moisturizing properties will help you tame your hair down.
Dove..
Aussie - aussie 3 minute miracle shampoo, aussie mega conditioner. This is the Best I have really bad hair too. I know it feels in school.
I normally buy professional hair products. I was in a 911 situation and bought some Herbal Essences for straight hair. I love it! (pink bottle--Wal-Mart)
Pantene or Suave...maybe Vo5.
If you don't want to buy shampoo... then there is this brand that uses a certain butter. It helps ALOT
Pantene. They are the absolute BEST when it comes to smoothening out hair. I have the same type of hairas you and this fixed it, made it silky smooth. The only problem with Pantene is that it seemed to make me shed A LOT of hair. I've had a few friends say the same thing too. I now use Herbal Essence. It works but it's not AS smooth.
Frizz-Ease.





Also brush it while it is drying. If you can don't use blow drier. And wash your hair every other day.





I also have frizzy hair. I use Frizz-ease. Sometimes I don't need too.





I skip Part 3. Not worth it unless you are going out.
Tresemme, Pantene are really good. Also use something like frizz ease or Citre Shine in your hair after you wash it. Either rub it in before you blow dry or after. If you use a flat iron you should do that before you use it. It really works.
my hair doesn't frizz, but it does tend to poof out. i have recently started using sunsilk anti-poof shampoo. it's great. i don't even need to use any styling products, except for a bit of hairspray, which is a totally new experience for me. i used to have to put a serum in it, then use some styling wax after that, but not anymore. i can't wait to see what happens when i try the conditioner.
I use Redken which seems to help my frizz.


Also be sure not to over-wash it. Daily shampooing can dry it out worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment