Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What can I put in my hair instead of oil so it's not dry? How can I make it smell like shampoo and conditioner?

I have Afro textured hair or African American hair. Is washing my hair often bad for my hair? Often as in every 3 days or so. If i don't add oil it gets really hard to comb and really dry. If I moisturize it with oils/creams, it leaves my hair really greasy even if i add a small amount. Is their some trick i can use that leaves my hair smelling only like the shampoos and conditioners or something good instead of the oil?


And how often should i wash my hair. I know washing my hair everyday or every other day is REALLY extremely bad. so that's out of the question. [ :





HELP.What can I put in my hair instead of oil so it's not dry? How can I make it smell like shampoo and conditioner?
Herbal Essences.
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment