Friday, July 30, 2010

Which shampoo/conditioners do you recommend?

I'm using Redken right now and I want soft, silky, and healthy hair. :(





I'm an Asian girl, so my hair's relatively silky, but I want it to be more soft...





What products/brands do you recommend?Which shampoo/conditioners do you recommend?
Pantene.Which shampoo/conditioners do you recommend?
Pantene I use that stuff.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Alberto / V05 Shampoo and conditioner. They are the best I have used so far and I have been through a lot.
Herbal Essences
I use the smooth and silky Treseme one. It makes your hair so soft and luscious.
Herbal Essences :)
Herbal Essences...
Dove makes your hair shiny and silky too. But I use Head %26amp; Shoulders 'cuz I have a dandruff problem.
Gillette Thick and Clean for men. But if you are a woman, then maybe Herbal Essences or something.
BedHead or Garnier.





:)
i like the pro vitamin stuff
hey, I'm Asian too :D





I like using Pantene Pro V.

No comments:

Post a Comment