Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I straighten my hair every day, or every other day, whats the best shampoo and conditioner for me to use?

I have layered shoulder length blonde hair. Its sort of a light wavy, but I prefer it pin straight. Sometimes I straighten my hair every other day. Like, I will straighten it one day, not wash it that night then touch it up in the morning.





I vary my shampoo and conditioners, I use Pantene Pro-V 2in1 Anti-Frizz (I believe), Head And Shoulders, Suave, or Bath And Body Works- Warm Vanilla Sugar.





Is there any really good products for my hair that will keep it looking beautiful and healthy while being straight?





I also dont blow dry my hair. (Physically Challenged! :D) I take a shower at night then I let it dry over night and wake up and straighten my hair section by section. (Bottom, Up)





Thanks Ahead Of Time. :)I straighten my hair every day, or every other day, whats the best shampoo and conditioner for me to use?
I straighten my hair almost every day as well. You should stay away from the cheap shampoos, like Pantene, Suave... all that. They can be pretty bad for your hair. My hairdresser recommended Redken for me. There's many different styles... dry hair, damaged hair, all that. There's also something I use to put in my hair before I straighten. It helps with the heat against my hair. Hope this helps!I straighten my hair every day, or every other day, whats the best shampoo and conditioner for me to use?
Do nottttt use Pantene Pro-V. If you look on the back of the bottle there's like 6 different alcohols in it which are NOT good for your hair. Use Aussie!
If you're going to straighten your hair that much, you need to invest in better hair products. Those cheap ones have stuff in it that makes your hair look good temporarily, but eventually weakens it. Try Biolage, Joico, Matrix shampoos. Ask a professional hairdresser what type is best for you. I'd also get a really good serum to put in your ends to seal the cuticle since the biggest problem with heat styling hair is getting split ends. A nice flat-iron is super important,too. I have a Chi ceramic and I love it! Finally, get your hair cut regularly. That will keep your hair looking healthy!





I used to straighten my hair alot, too. But eventually I realized that I needed to find other ways my hair looked good to keep from damaging it so much. Experiment a little. You might find another way to do it that won't stress your hair so when you DO straighten it, it will look stunning!





Oh, also! I use Matrix Sleek Look spray. It comes in a little orange bottle. You spray it in your hair just before you straighten and it not only protects your hair, but it keeps it the way you want for longer. I think they have other versions of stuff like this too, like Chi Iron spray.
try aussie thats what i use. and i do what you do.


so it works pretty good.
I use this really good shampoo and conditioner : Pantene time renewal. Your reading what it does, and u think its bullshit. Until you try it. I garuntee its not bull. It can restore up to 2 years worth of dammage on your hair in just one month. I mean dammage like, blow-drying, straightenneing, perms, and even pregnancy. And it does leave ur hair looking and feeling soft, and its extremely good for dry hair too. Also cleans well. So from experience, it does work, and it is the best shampoo and conditionner ive never tried for dry hair. Its not that expensive either.

No comments:

Post a Comment