Monday, July 26, 2010

Split ends,lifeless long hair...need help to chose shampoo and conditioner..?

My hair is long, wavy, black, about 3-4 inches below shoulder and I do trim them at home. Recently I bought conair straightener and used it every weekend for 4/5 weekends and ended up having split ends. I know they are going bad because of the heat.I stopped using iron soon when I started noticing splits. I don's want to cut my hair.I use Aussie 3-minute miracle as a moisturizer, but hair still looks brittle and unhealthy. I do use hair mayo, oils, avocado and other home remedies, but still hair looks lifeless, lost all its shine and look dull. Please suggest me stuff shampoo/conditioner for less than $5.


Thanks..Split ends,lifeless long hair...need help to chose shampoo and conditioner..?
Trimming your hair maybe....every month will keep it healthy and will make it grow longer. The shampoo and conditioner I use is Aussie. Hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment