Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Best conditioner and shampoo?

to make hair shiny and smell goodBest conditioner and shampoo?
I highly recommend Pantene shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair shiny, soft, and manageable. Pantene also has lots of different kinds, for different hair types. Here is their website:


http://www.pantene.com/en-US/index.jspx


Hope this helps!Best conditioner and shampoo?
Honestly Loreal Kids.


The conditioner REALLY works.


And the shampoo smells SOOO GOOD.


I use Strawberry shampoo from Loreal Kids.


And the conditioner.


It makes your hair shiny too.


Their is other flavors if you dont like strawberry. :)


i been using it since i was 3 and i still recommend it. :)
well for my hair i loove garnier fructis


But my friends all love the purple herbal essences


I saw on a Commercial though that the pantine smooth and shine is


REALLY good


I also love bioloege ? I don't think that's how it's spelled !!








Hope I Helped !!





~ Holly Jean
any herbal essences shampoos and conditioners. they reallly good and leaves ur hair shiny and soft :)
Aussie! Definitely. Its cheap, makes hair super shiny and smells amazing.





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
pantene!


everyone says it's bad for your hair but it's the best thing i've ever used.


the only reason people say it's bad is because hair stylists made that up, pantene is their biggest competitor.
i use herbal essences it is awesome natural stuff really helps my scalp.my mom is a hair stylist and she uses it
it depends on your hair. I have fluffy wavy hair and I like panteen pro V, or Sleek Look. The new tony and guy (TGI/Bed head) S factor brand smells f-ing awesome!!! and the shining products are great (but pricey).
Biolage, Pantene, Nexxus, Redken, Herbal Essences, Vo5
depends on the person.


Personally I like Tresemme, or biosilk.
treseme, and even for damaged hair it makes it SOOO soft.
pantene
semen
Dove.
Best I've use so far is probably Garnier Fructis Shine Burst

No comments:

Post a Comment