Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Conditioner before shampoo??????

has anyone ever wet there hair conditionerd shampood then conditioned again? if so does it work, thanksConditioner before shampoo??????
By accident... and it left me a little greasy.... but I have ultra fine hair. Combination shampoo/conditioners do the same thing to me.





I DO, however, use two different conditioners AFTER shampooing... I have color processed hair. I use a rinse-out conditioner in the shower and then a light weight leave in conditioner after I towel dry my hair. It's naturally curly, so I help prevent frizz and fly-a-ways with Infusium or John Frieda or 911 without the heavy greasy look of double conditioning with the heavy stuff in the shower.





Peace hon... I hope this helps...Conditioner before shampoo??????
no i haven't but i don't think u should do that cuz conditioner is for moisturizing ur hair after it is washed with shampoo
I've done it to detangle a bit, but what are you trying to accomplish? Extra conditioning? If you want that just leave the conditioner on your hair longer, or wrap it in a plastic cap and apply heat. It would work out better.
The shampoo washes out the conditioner so it is a waste of conditioner. Try a heavier conditioner if you need more %26amp; leave it in longer. Ask your hair stylist for recommendations.
no never did but will try not sure if it would help in any way
only if you only do one layer of shampoo, otherwise there is no benifit, it just wastes conditioner, and i personally think that it keeps the shampoo fromm doing its best job
Theres no point, but to be honest i think the 2 in 1 shampoos, i mean the shampoos that have conditioner inside are very bad, i have tried many of them and they dont clean well.
I tried once when I was child, it is not a bad idea for very dry hair, It can help to shampoo your hair smoothly, It doesn't hurt I believe
I've never tried it.. what would be the point?
For extra dry hair you can condition your hair before its supposed to moisturize and hydration to your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment