Friday, July 30, 2010

This is for all the long haired people out there... Do you ever run out of conditioner before shampoo?

Yeah for every bottle of shampoo I buy two bottles of conditioner, it evens out in the end.This is for all the long haired people out there... Do you ever run out of conditioner before shampoo?
all the timeThis is for all the long haired people out there... Do you ever run out of conditioner before shampoo?
i do all the time. i think it's because my hairdresser said that i only really need to use shampoo on the top of my head, and conditioner on the rest. and since i have such long hair, i run out of conditioner faster! i'm not sure if that's why, but it's my guess!
When I had long hair, yes, all the time.
Always... it's annoying because I always end up having about a fourth of shampoo left to no conditioner.
Yup
My hair is past my butt and on it's way to my knees. I use 32oz of conditioner a week. I use 5-6 bottles of conditioner to one 32oz bottle of shampoo. See my pic on my 360 it was taken last Oct.
Nope...always out of shampoo before conditioner. You're only supposed to use a bit of conditioner each time you shower, not a whole handful
Almost always.
yes sometimes
yes! its annoying
Yes I do. It should come in bigger bottles.
I don't have long long hair, it's medium length but very thick.





I somtimes run out of conditioner first but normally I use the same amount of conditioner as shampoo. I hate having more of one than the other.





it actually really gets on my nerves...I've even bought my boyfriend his own shampoo and conditioner so he wont touch mine. haha.
...I don't think it has to do with the fact of long hair for me. I think it's the fact that I use it to shave aswell
yes all the time
Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment